Admob Earning In 2020 All Country

Admob Earning In 2020 All Country

welcome to the to the Developer-pk.blogspot.com today I'll be showing you one of the best app to use to do your things so I was gifted owes a lot of time and we have to find a way of doing around I'd love the days so my team the two three four tech developers team came up with an app which you can easily use to make your money and after I will add media money even if an account by chance gets blocked you don't need to purchase another happy game you can still continue using they have so I'll show you the app and also use their the APA is named two three four tech premium app they have as a lot of futures apart from the other wars. 

we have been using you can see the app as the IP address in which when you connect to a VPN it enables you to know if the VPN is connected and IP address the VPN is using which is a very very good developments in the a app section in this app here you see that this app is a premium app you see it was created specially by the t34 tech developers in which you can see yeah but it's a tree for tech developer team you can see there so what you just have to do if you want to use the app is once you have your add code or your account created you head over to your AdMob accounts you log in to your account as usual sign-in you you you can see I'm testing this up with a new AdMob accounts just for the sample sake so you click on the right side here you can see it right here let me use let me use an arrow see for those that don't know to use they have that's why you click right there you click on it it opens this you click on the apps if you have created an app here and if you have lots you create on add app have your app being published on Play Store you click on no you enter any happening you like to use let's see I like to use two three four tick or Technica I'm just used technical Android or iOS yeah easily an Android so you click on Android you had you see you congrats job your app has been added to have no next thing you do is create ad units pick on there you creates one banner and one interstitial let's create the banner first let's play the banner banner one big concrete pad units click on done click on add an ad units but this time around we are Kristin androgynous but this time around we create an interstitial.


so click on the interstitial name is interstitial one creates ad units click on done now you have your ads unit which you are going to hurt so they have and you have a copy symbol the somebodyĆ­s enables you to copy the ad code in front of it you can see right here then able to copy ads could easily so let's copy the banner ads code click on the bottom I just the arrows represents second it's once you clicked on it head over back to your app you click on the banner on the banner ID paste dance which you have copied pasted this is for Auto refresh how long you want it to take in seconds for the art banner to refresh let's pick on 20 and this is the number of apps you want to show let me put this for 10 so the next thing you do is you click on the start button write 8 you can see the start button right there so you definitely click on the start button once you click on the start button you have to start showing so click on the start button right here you said you wanted to refresh after every 20 seconds and you said you want them up to show you can see 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 so after 20 seconds this 10 ads refreshes again and brings another 10 ads you can see it's refreshing so 2 magical itself again and brings up a batch same ads which makes it 20 impressions which you have give yourself me too this app by checking your IP IP that is connected you can see the apps works very fine and it gives impression and it's everything is automatic for those that wants automatic app this is the best app for you it brings out the ads and you can really enjoy it so when you are done you click on the stop let's go for the interstitial click on the interstitial repeat the process go and copy the tested code from your admin and pastes you tastes this is auto-refresh in seconds you can put then test if shots of five and watch out to apples just click on the stats and that's the shot shows after five seconds exclusives on its own and shows another one after five seconds its closes on its own again without clicking anything shows another one.


after five seconds and closes on its own again so if you don't want it to be very fast you can set the time to more than five seconds and you really really enjoy the app here's the app works very very fine there's another section again you click on stop there's an that section again that allows you to put your ad code you does another session again that allows you to put boots banner and interstitial he needs that's the banner and interstitial let me show you using the Harrow right here you can see he's a spammer and interstitial you can easily pick on needs pissed your banner ID and also your interstitial you fists the - this is my banner and that is my interstitial check here Auto refresh in 20 seconds and number of us to show that still 10 so just click on stats and watch the app do the magic watch the app do the magic it does to share shown then banner are still showing if you lose interstitial it automatically refreshes again and starts with other assets of banner and interstitial again so the app is available for order if you would like to order this cap and I'm out use it to make money and also avoid banned from a mill or you can contact me on whatsapp or join my telegram group some of you want the app and I will tell you the price and I'm very sure you will like this app because it's a premium app and I only give it to my subscribe to visa even if you are paying a whole book for me I wanna give it out.

if you subscribe to my channel and I will be giving out for just low price they'll be discount for the first two people to contact me on this app and I'm going to giving it out for first 30 people if you like contact me very fast you really enjoy the app so don't forget to Like and subscribe to my channel I have this really with me to do more interesting video su-34 tech don't forget to Like and subscribe to my channel have a pleasant day thank you my number for those that are my number I will be dropping my number in the comment section and I also drop in the video description check there if you want to get my number don't forget once again don't forget to Like and subscribe to my channel as this when able to do more interesting videos have a pleasant day thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments